The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Delegated tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
How can I keep track of delegated tasks? I'm not talking about a someday/maybe list, but a list of active tasks that I am not completing, that something outside of me is depending on.

I tried to create a delegation system using contexts, but it is limited. I created an @Waiting context, and added @Joe as a subcontext under @Waiting. That way, anything that I'm waiting on from Joe will appear in that context. However, this does not work: OmniFocus does not know that actions with an @Joe context are out of my control and still will count them as next actions.

Are there plans on adding a delegation feature, or is there already one hidden away somewhere?