The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni Upgrade from Family license Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi. I'd like to upgrade OmniPlan from 1.7 to 2.0. I have a family license (5), but there is apparently no way to do this with the $99.00 upgrade online.

How can I accomplish this upgrade?

Thanks.

You're correct that the Family Pack licenses are no longer available on the web store, but if you email our sales folks - sales@omnigroup.com - we can help.

(We discovered that most of the family pack sales for OmniPlan were not actually purchased by families. We're in the process of figuring out a better solution, but in the meantime, we're handling family packs on a case by case basis.)