The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Line Style With no automatic Connections? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I often need to create lines for borders or headers and I use the line tool to do this. Seems logical. One ongoing annoyance is that these lines always have automatic connections turned on, and I have disable this to simply draw a straight line that connects where I want it to, rather than where Omnigraffle thinks it should.

I would add this to "favorite line styles", but it's disabled when I create a line like this. What gives? I hope the answer is not "create a stencil with lines of that style" because that's a "you're holding it wrong" answer.

Thanks for any help