The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there a site or software for this? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm selling a bunch of random things and I'm looking for a site and/or iPhone app that will streamline the process of adding an item/description, uploading photos, etc. These are items I'm not ready to put up for auction - I just want to quickly post them to various resources like related forums, craigslist, local sales sites, etc. Is there a site that will make this faster than writing my own site in dreamweaver? I'd like to be able to just take a picture of an item, add a description & price from my iPhone and be done. It would make selling so many things much easier and eliminate the time of sorting through, resizing, compressing and finally uploading photos. I realize this sounds like a lazy man's request to make a simple process easier but in large numbers it can take a while and as a result a lot of the stuff I want to sell sits on the shelf because I know it will take some time on my Mac to go through the process.

I don't think you'll find any products from Omni that will help you. Have you tried a google search?