The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

For some reason all of my actions appear in blue? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason all of my actions appear in blue. There are no purple next actions or gray actions. This is in both parallel and sequential projects and sub projects. I thought that only actions within single action lists (which are parallel projects) appear blue. Is there a way for me to correct this so that my color conventions are correct? I hadn't really been paying attention to this at first but if the purple next actions, orange and red due items, etc.. are helpful, as I assume they would be, I'd like to be able to utilize them as they are supposed to be used.

It sounds like you have a custom style assigned to some of your actions. Have you tried selecting one that *shouldn't* be blue and going to Format -> Clear Style in the menu bar?

-Dennis

If what Toadling suggested doesn't clear this up, mail our support ninjas at omnifocus@omnigroup.com and we'll get this taken care of.

Thanks! This worked - I'm not sure how I changed the settings but this fixed it.