The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Linking to a specific page in PDF imports Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to chose what page of (e.g.) a PDF document to show up, when using File > Place image (and using the option "Link to image file").

I love this feature (i.e. that it automatically updates the linked image as it gets changed) - but I think it's lacking in that you can't choose what page of a document to add to the canvas.

Is this solvable with an AppleScript?