The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Word Wrap in Tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Apologies if this has been already addressed. I did a quick search but no luck.

I have imported a number of Microsoft Project project plans after making the switch from Windows to Mac (I dont think i will EVER look back :-) ) and they have rather long task names. Instead of abbreviating or editing them, is there a way that I can "wrap" the long names in Omniplan??

I have had a look and cant see anything so far.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Go to "View" > "Row Text" > "Always Show Full Text". That ought to do it!

Many thanks - worked a treat...

I am running version 2.2.4 and do not see the option in the view menu to word wrap titles of tasks. Has this changed?

Hey Jon! Sorry about that. The toggle is now found under View > Outline > Always Show Full Text. Hope that helps!