The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Synchronization with iCal (Leopard) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I went into OmniFocus and set all of my contexts to synchronize with my "Personal" calendar in iCal. Then I clicked on the "Sync with iCal" button, the "synchronizing..." bezel appears but nothing gets added into iCal.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayl View Post
I went into OmniFocus and set all of my contexts to synchronize with my "Personal" calendar in iCal. Then I clicked on the "Sync with iCal" button, the "synchronizing..." bezel appears but nothing gets added into iCal.

Any idea what could be causing this?
Hi, I'm no expert, but I think it's being synchronized to the to-do section of ical, not the actual calendar. In iCal (Leopard) go to "View" and "Show To-do list".

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Frank

Thanks. I have the to-dos visible but nothing shows up.

This is still not working... I tried to reset my Sync History in iSync as well... still nothing.

Anyone have any idea how to make this work?

Do your actions / to-dos have start dates? Per default, OF only syncs “active” activities, i. e. activities that have no start date or a past start date AND are sequentially in order.

Cheers,
-Sascha

Edit: If you want to have ALL actions synced with iCal, you should enable “sync blocked actions” in the OF sync pref pane. -.rb

Last edited by nggalai; 2007-12-15 at 08:32 AM..

I have the same problem. I don't get an error message, I know where the todo list is in ical on leopard, I have lots of active tasks and nothing shows up in ical. help!