The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to reformat Dot files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello All,

I imported a GraphViz dot file into OmniGraffle and it needs a little help.

I'd like to make the borders thicker and add some rounded corners.

The problem:

I can only modify the shapes when I ungroup entries. But when I ungroup entries I loose all my lines and stuff.

The Question:
How do you make a pretty DOT file with all that cool gradient love?

Within Graffle, you should be able to click a second time into a group or table or subgraph to sub-select a particular component, then style it as desired without ungrouping.

Hope that helps,

Thank you Joel!

That works great for color, shape, and resizing!

1. Is there a way to select everything on the screen (even those inside a group) so I can make all nodes have a thick border? Currently I have to go into each group and select each node. I am spoiled by the inspection selector.

2. Is there a way to move the nodes inside the grouping? I can resize them but am unable to move them?

No global sub-selection or individual movement, I'm afraid. We do want to work on moving components, can you elaborate further about changing the styles of all components? (as that actually just seems to work as is)