The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Folders with due badge when nothing is due Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having a bit of an issue with OF for Mac. Some of my sub-folders are showing a badge that I have something due. But I don't have any projects or actions in these folders and nothing is due. I've checked the Inspector and I can't find any reason why the folder would be showing that something is due. When I click the triangle next to the folder, the due badge goes away. Any idea what's the problem? Thanks.

Sorry for the trouble this is causing! I seem to remember the most recent update including a fix or two along these lines; may be worth it to use "Check for Updates..." under the OmniFocus menu to see if you've got that release.

If you already have the current release installed, or if installing it doesn't resolve the issue, you may want to switch to the "All Items" perspective and see if there's something in that folder that's being filtered out of your day-to-day views of the database.

If that doesn't explain it, email the support ninjas and we'll be happy to investigate this with you. Sorry again for the trouble!