The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find actions within a project that do not have dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use start and end dates for stuff I have to do. If it doesn't have a date then I only see it during periodic reviews.

I do have a few critical projects with sub projects that I use a template to add lots of actions to. I often forget to date the next action when completing an action.

I would like to look in a specific project (which would contain many sub projects and hundreds of actions) to find the sub project actions without dates.

Like so: Find all sub projects in the project Sales that have actions and that do not have any actions with a date (either start or due) OR Ignore them if the sub project has at least one action that has a date (either start or due) and sort them by sub project.

I believe a script would be the best bet but have been unable to find one I can modify. (I have very limited abilities)

Any help would be appreciated.