The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clipping Stopped Working [SOLVED: Bug in Safari 4; get most recent browser rel.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
My mail rule to add new items to my omnifocus inbox is broken. It worked very well prior to yesterday.

I send mail using the "+omnifocus" extension in the email address. The Mail application appears to do exactly what it's supposed to do when it gets the message, however nothing is added to my omnifocus inbox.

Here is a list of the troubleshooting I've conducted so far in order to resolve this:
  • I clicked the "Reset" button on the "Mail" tab in omnifocus preferences. I then configured. This did not solve the problem
  • I completely removed all omnifocus files (including the preference file) from my mac and did a fresh install. This also did not solve the problem
  • I tried running other applescripts on my system to see if they were functional (thinking maybe something was wrong with applescript). Other applescripts run fine
  • I tried changing the preferences to use the "--" prefix on the email subject line, but this made no difference either

Any suggestions are appreciated!