The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Manually adjusting start date with a repeating task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a repeating task (repeat every 3 months). However, when enter or change a start date, it appears as though the next start date shifts 3 months as well.

What I'd like to have happen is that the task's due date repeats at the end of every quarter, but the start date can be changed independently. For example, lets say it is next due 9/30 and the current start date is today, 7/7. I complete the task today, and the next start date should be 10/1. Instead what it appears to do is create the next start date of 10/7. In other words, I only want to push the start date back this cycle.

Any advice or is this a limitation?

Thanks-

LL