The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Script: Filtered export to iThoughtsHD & OPML (& .txt) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitloop View Post
yeah, thats what I'm using. So is there a program for Mac where start and due dates would work?
Does anyone here use mac for mindmapping from OF?
You could try opening it up in Freeplane. It's free and runs on the mac. It's not the prettiest to look at, but it seems pretty powerful.

I can't test it because the conversion script doesn't work on 10.6.8, which is what my computer runs.

KS