The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due dates totally off in view bar! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
has anyone else had this problem? for the last week's worth of versions or so, my due dates have been showing up erratically in the context view.

for example, i have a perspective that is supposed to show tasks by due date. today is 11/28. my OF shows:

Within the last month:

11/27
11/28
12/4
11/20
12/15

Within the last week:

11/28

all dates for yesterday, today and the future seem to be correct, but those groups leave out everything that incorrectly got sorted into the past. this makes omnifocus virtually useless to me because i can no longer see what's due at a glance. also, my ical sync seems to be broken - nothing changes in my to do lists.

i've never had these problems before the last week, week and a half. any ideas?

Does this persist if you do a Rebuild?

If you are grouping by Project in Planning mode, be aware that we use the minimum due date over the whole Project (among all incomplete actions within the project).

Otherwise, please post or use Help > Send Feedback with details on how to replicate the problem you are seeing.

Thanks Tim. A rebuild fixed the issue, but still no iCal sync.