The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

multiple projects with staff resources Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Can I create multiple projects (not tasks) and assign staff resources, and prevent scheduling conflicts across the projects?

For instance, I have one staff member who needs to work on three separate projects in a given week. I want to assign the hours needed for each project, obviously without overlap. Ideally I would then publish each project as iCal calendars, upload to a server and have the staff member subscribe to them.

I guess I need to share that resource across projects, but can't see if it's possible.