The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus and Zenbe integration? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has anyone figured out a smooth way to integrate OF and Zenbe Lists?

I use OmniFocus as my main lifeblood, but it's too complicated for my whole family to use, plus my kids have PCs, not Macs.

So, I have set up a Zenbe List for our family grocery list. Whenever we get low on something, the wife or the kids (occasionally even me) will add it to the list, and then the wife and I have the iPhone version, so when we're at the store, we have our shopping list.

What I would love is if there was a way to capture the list from Zenbe, and import it into my Errands context, like an AppleScript or something.

Just curious if anyone had already done this?