The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

For Dummies Instructions for Mail Please Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Can someone make some really dummy proof instructions to link mail.app and OmniFocus? Maybe even a video? :) I read the other posts on the forum and well.......

Thanks!
GrMagi

GrMagi,

I apologize if this is a silly question, but did you read the posts on Mail integration in the main OmniFocus forum? This forum is for OmniFocus add-ons by outsiders. OF has very strong built-in integration with Mail now.

Even if you didn't find your answer on the main forum, you may want to repost your question there. The main forum seems to get much more traffic.

Curt

Hi Curt,
Thanks, did read the other board - then looked at this board and then posted on the wrong board! -- not too Forum savvy here!
Thanks again for your reply. I'll get my post on the other board.
Thanks again,
GrMagi