The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

goyellow.de does not work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The Service from goyellow does not work with SP11:

try http://www.goyellow.de/map/stuttgart

on Firefox no Problem.

Thats the only Problem, that I found in SP11 – I love Omniweb :-)

What doesn't work? You'll have to describe it. If you mean the map that is shown in the page linked, I had no problems with it.

Ups. You are right. My Flash-Blocker "/.*\.swf" in Blocked-Sites was it. I have not seen the Map. Now it working, after I remove this.

But now there is no Flash-Block. Hmm…

You can leave the black-list entry and just add the particular one to your whitelist, or you can use site-specific preferences to turn off the blacklist at this site.