The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Option to Move Utility Drawer to Right Side? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I searched the forum, but could not find any info on this.

Is it possible to set the utility drawer to open on the right side instead of the left? I have been working out of two outlines and it sure would be nice for one to pop out of the left and one to pop out of the right. That would allow me to overlay the two outlines and still have access to all of the subsections for each with a couple of clicks.

Thanks

If you option-click on the "Utilities" button in the toolbar, that will toggle which side of the window the utilities drawer opens on. Hopefully that's sufficient for you.

-andrew

Sweet. I don't think there is a faster way to work between two different outlines. It is so nice to see everything at once when you want to. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ishot-1.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	451