The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iphone feature request / suggenstions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Guys,

I've never been one to do this, but I felt a need to with this one, I know how important it is to you and the users as well..... This should not be taken as complaints in any way that is not the nature of this post, just really a few thoughts that all...... By the way, love what you've done, keep up the GREAT work!!!
  1. Any way for a "today" feature, it would be really nice to pull today items in so you don't have to go through everything. Perspectives work nice n the desktop app, but I'm sure would be too difficult to implement in the iphone app.
  2. Please get rid of the time feature when creating a new action. The nature of "GTD" is timeless, all that's need is a date, or at least just make time an option, not a demand
  1. please get rid of the overdue when it relates to "time", this ties back to the time feature I mentioned above, no one likes to think they are "overdue" on something especially when it's tied to a time constraint, again maybe just an option for assigning a time for an action.

Last edited by dryver8; 2008-07-14 at 05:53 AM.. Reason: can't spell