The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I bought OF for iPhone to use on my iPhone, but never could. Can you help me? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Startup was always 5-10sec minimum so I could never use it as an inbox which, let's face it, is the #1 function you'd wanna use it for on the go.

Synch kept on bugging out (aka. "can't find synch server"), not every time, but often enough for me not to do it every day which, as any GTDer will tell you, kind of defeats the purpose.

I tried all kinds of things from the info I found on the forum to no avail... So, a while back, I just basically stopped trying to use it... Then I see this rebate you have going on for newbie users and I'm starting to wonder why you're nicer to them than the old timers.