The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone 3.0 Beta Glitches Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Though the finalized baseband/firmware/software is not going to be out for sometime, the current OmniFocus version has graphical glitches going into the first menu.

Thanks for the heads up. There are some compatibility issues and we're working on an update. Since iPhone OS 3 is under NDA, we're somewhat limited in our ability to discuss things here, though.

If you head over to http://devforums.apple.com we can provide more info.

In case other folks find this thread later and want to report stuff, this Twitter post from one of the folks on Apple's Dev Tools team leads us to believe that opening RADAR tickets is appropriate for similar issues, as well.

Brian, a thread has been started by me on the devforums Compatibility forum called @OmniGroup. Some of us are all too ready and willing to help track down the problems and see a fix happen. OmniFocus was the first app I bought when the App Store opened, and it's still the one I can't live without. Luckily it still works, just not as pretty.

Please let us know what we can do to help.

Hey - I'm having the same issues..

do you need volunteers to test updated OF for iPhone beta on 3.0? there are many of us who have the 3.0 beta already and are happy to help you all if appropriate / needed.