The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

inline Spell checker. when? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I miss inline spell checking. filling out forms like this one, it's nice to know that every word has been spelt correctly.

when are we going to get inline spell checking back?

(incidentally, I thought this issue had been discussed but I searched the forum for 'spell' and found nothing.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory
I miss inline spell checking. filling out forms like this one, it's nice to know that every word has been spelt correctly.

when are we going to get inline spell checking back?

(incidentally, I thought this issue had been discussed but I searched the forum for 'spell' and found nothing.)
AFIK, this feature has been in the sneaky peak releases for quite some time. With your cursor in a text box, go to edit-->Spelling-->check spelling as you type. Just like in Safari.

P

stupid me!

thank you.