The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus Introduction Video Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Great demo - not just to show how it works, but also as a demo of what it does. I can't wait for my iPhone now!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigc0299 View Post
That is quite possibly the cutest voice I have ever heard. Good work :D
Agreed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
It'll be done when it's done. Seriously, we don't have a "guesstimate". I don't think we're planning on adding any more features. We're just tracking down and fixing all these syncing bugs so that syncing OmniFocus can be part of people's trusted system. And it can be hard to know how long it'll take to fix a bug until you've fixed it, sometimes.

As a consumer this response sucks, but as a developer I totally appreciate Omni's honesty. Rather than do 4000 dot-releases they are keeping it "alpha" until it actually works as advertised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeWare View Post
As a consumer this response sucks, but as a developer I totally appreciate Omni's honesty. Rather than do 4000 dot-releases they are keeping it "alpha" until it actually works as advertised.
Speaking as both a developer and a consumer, I have to disagree that this response sucks. This is the only response you want until the developers are convinced that there aren't any serious problems left. Yeah, it'd be nice if the developers could say that right now, but they can't. I've suffered with too many operating system or other major software upgrades where the CEO has gone on record saying that "XYZ will ship by <some aggressive date> or heads will roll!" -- that's never a good sign!

Boop!

:michaela dressed as teletubby:

Hilarious. Sounds like Alvin and the chipmunks.

is it possible to run this video on i phone

a clear presentated video...... gone through this and flt excited