The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing stalled & greyed out Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Omnifocus 1.8.2 on my iMac 2.66 Dual Core running Snow Leopard 10.6.5 gave me the feedback that my Internet connection was not working and it could not sync to my WebDAV server (box.net). Not true so far as I can tell. Not knowing what to do, I reset my settings, but it does not seem to allow me to reapply the settings. Rather, it still seems to be attempting to sync to something and and the settings are greyed out. Omnifocus seems to be working fine on my iPhone and iPad. Sorry of this issue is a FAQ, but I did not find an example of the issue I am facing.

Any ideas how to get Omnifocus on my iMac to quit its sync attempts and allow me to reapply my WebDAV settings?

Rebooting my iMac seems to have allowed me to reconnect to Box.net, but I still cannot explain why it freaked out in the first place.