The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug: single tasks with start up date in the future Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I sent the following to feedback, but I wanted to make sure it's a bug in OF and not me ;-)

When a single task (i.e. a task with no project but with a context) has a start-up date set, it is still shown as "available" when selecting the context, even though the date is in the future.

Do you also see this?

Thanks.