The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Carrying your GTD system with you Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbursztyn View Post
Does any one have some sort of sript to print into PocketMod or PagePacker. I really want to stop using Thinking Rock in favor or Omni, but I need the portability.
Why don't you just get the view(s) you want and print as PDF?
 
Hi dhm2006,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhm2006 View Post
Why don't you just get the view(s) you want and print as PDF?
It's quite a fiddly process to generate a separate PDF for each context, and then place the individual PDF files into PagePacker one at a time. The script makes this automatic.

If you're happy to do this by hand every time, then by all means go for it. I'm just trying to make it a no-brainer.

- Erik.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik_westra View Post
It's quite a fiddly process to generate a separate PDF for each context, and then place the individual PDF files into PagePacker one at a time. The script makes this automatic.
I see what you mean. Thanks.
 
Any update to whether or not they plan on making a pocketmod-like feature for omnifocus?

Right now it's one of the biggest flaws, imho. I work best when I have a physical list I can check things off with, so until they allow me to customize the printout so it doesn't waste so much paper, I'm going to be wasting alot =(
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketmodplz View Post
Any update to whether or not they plan on making a pocketmod-like feature for omnifocus?

Right now it's one of the biggest flaws, imho. I work best when I have a physical list I can check things off with, so until they allow me to customize the printout so it doesn't waste so much paper, I'm going to be wasting alot =(
Might be worth taking a looking a look at this thread:

Pagepacker Applescript
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OW 5.5 System requirements? BigEv OmniWeb General 12 2006-05-09 11:43 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.