The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

File created cannot be opened Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
A file I created just a few days ago refuses to open. Bought a license just now thinking it may be a trial issue. Still no go -- this doesn't inspire confidence in the product.

Any solutions to be offered?

Sorry you're having trouble! Could you please check the console log after trying to open the file for error details. You can do this by opening the Console.app in Applications/Utilities folder. Please copy and paste all the relevant messages from OmniOutliner.

I found your ticket you sent in to support. I just emailed you back a rebuilt copy of your file. For anyone else's curiosity, the file was accidentally overwritten with a RTF export.