The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Web inspector broken in 89368 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam View Post
FWIW, the CSS problem persists in 89419.

Still having to use 89327.
Still looking into this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
Ever since upgrading to r89416, I have been unable to log-in to MacNN forums. Even after downgrading to r89368 I am unable to log-in, and after going to the latest release (r89419) and deleting all the cookies for the site, I am still unable to log-in.
Seems to be working okay for me. Are you able to log in with other browsers? other user accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
I also can't log in to my Omnifocus web server (either via the local IP or via my remote IP address). I've tried stopping and starting the server to see if it could be an issue with OF, but it hasn't helped.
I think this is a OmniFocus problem. Try disabling the server and rebooting. Then restart the server and see if the problem continues. I don't think there's any science to fixing this problem at the moment.

The MacNN issue appears to have resolved itself with r89487, but for completeness sake, what I should have said in my original post was that, using the log-in link at the top of the MacNN pages wouldn't work, but I could log-in when asked to by the Post Reply button. However, my status wasn't preserved between OmniWeb sessions (that is quit and re-launch).

Edit: The OmniFocus issue is one that'll have to wait until I have time to do it - r89487 hasn't solved that problem, so it is likely in OF.

Last edited by JKT; 2007-08-01 at 11:02 PM..

The CSS bug persists in r89487. Sigh.

and still in 89532...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam View Post
and still in 89532...
I will let you know as soon as I have more information about this. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Any word on this? CSS behavior persists in latest sneakypeek (Aug. 03) (actually, it's erratic; some sites it will apply the custom CSS properly, others, it won't.)

The problem appears when you load a page in an existing tab that has it's own custom stylesheet. It looks like a user stylesheet is only getting loaded when a new window is created or reloaded.

That makes sense. Thanks for keeping us updated, we all appreciate it :)