The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

GMAIL OW not a supported browser??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
No problems for me. Have you inadvertently blocked both those sites using the Ad Blocking feature? That is, did you add a filter that would pick out their domain names by mistake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
No problems for me. Have you inadvertently blocked both those sites using the Ad Blocking feature? That is, did you add a filter that would pick out their domain names by mistake?
I don't think that's it, and I tried unchecking blocked URLs.

Everything works in Gmail for me except chat. When I click the 'Chat' button in the Quick Contact list, nothing happens. I'm spoofing as 'Firefox 2.0 (Mac OS X'. My ad blocking preferences are 'Block pop-up windows only when not requested' and 'Block images and other inline content matching known ad sizes and From blocked URLs' with none of the blocked URLs matching Gmail. And chat does work in Firefox. Any ideas?? Tks

PS. Using OW 5.5.1