The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to suppress idle days in gantt view? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like to suppress idle days (i.e. days on which nothing happens) in the gantt view (and subsequent pdf-export for sending to non OP-users). Filtering seems not to help or is inefficient to the least, as I would have to enter exact dates to filter idle days out. Any ideas?

Be.

You can edit the project's work schedule to remove those idle days, which will suppress them from being displayed. This is a bit dangerous if those idle days might turn into non-idle days, as OP won't be scheduling any activities on those days even if it might now be otherwise possible. On the other hand, if you just need to do this on occasion to provide a document to someone else, you could just duplicate the project file, strip out the idle days, make your document, and never alter the original project file.

Send in your request for a feature to automatically hide days with no work planned with Help->Send Feedback or email omniplan@omnigroup.com.