The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOLVED: Due Soon and Flagged counts are wrong Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I reported this earlier, and I hoped that 1.0.2 would fix it. Unfortunately, "Due Soon" and "Flagged" on the home screen are still not accurately reflecting the number of items in those categories.

Any ideas? Can I provide any more information to help resolve this? Or I am doing something wrong?

OK, I found the problem... the items that were not showing up were "blocked". By removing the start date, they were unblocked. Now the badges on the home screen display the expected number of items.

What do you mean that they were "blocked" ??

By his reference to start dates, I'm guessing he means that the start date/time had not passed yet, which makes sense if you think about it.

Mind you, I'm having a similar problem in reverse.... Unavailable actions still show up in the "Due Soon" category and on the numeric badge on the home screen. So if I have a project with 15 sequential actions listed, and the project itself is "Due Soon" ALL of these actions show up individually under "Due Soon" even though they obviously aren't all available and still need to be completed in a specific order.

With several projects that are structured in this way, it wreaks havoc with the badge count... I have hundreds of "Due Soon" tasks....