The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmarklet fails on iPad after uninstalling iPhone app [A: reboot iPad] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have OF on my mac, my iPad, and my iPhone. Since I sync the last two on the same machine, I end up with both the iPad and the iPhone version. When I leave the iPhone version on the iPad (which I don't want) the Safari Bookmarklet sends everything to the iPhone version. If I delete the iPhone version from the iPad, it stops working!

How to I get it to work with the iPad version (and keep the iPhone version off of the iPad and on the iPhone.)??

Sorry for the trouble here. If you reboot the iPad after deleting the iPhone version, things should start working the way you'd like.

Once iOS decides to send links over to the iPhone app, it'll continue trying to do so until you reboot. At that point, it'll to notice that the iPhone app app is no longer installed and that it should send the links to the iPad one instead.