The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due Soon Screen Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have noticed that if I put projects in a folder such as HOME or Work that none of the task that I have in the folders that are due soon show up in my due soon screen. If I remove them from one of the folders then they do show up in the due soon folder. I like using folders but I also want to see task that are due now in the due soon screen. Has anyone else got this working this way. I am new to the OF.

Tell us more about your Due Soon perspective. What are the view bar settings? Is it focused on any particular folder?

There's no reason this shouldn't work on your system; it's supported behavior. There must be some configuration issue here.

-Dennis

Thanks for being willing to help. I just figured it out. I had some settings wrong