The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Change shape colors on different canvases Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hullo
I've got some multi-canvas drawings and I want to change the colors of a few shapes, all to the same new color. Is there a way to do this? On the same canvas, I can drag and drop the color, but I lose this palette when I change canvases. Copy/Paste format changes more than just the color. And I cannot get it to work with the style brush either (the color just doesn't transfer).

I'm using OmniGraffle/5.2.3/final-138.17

I can drag and drop the color from a shape onto another canvas, and then drag and drop from the canvas onto the shapes that I want. However, I then cannot remove the color from all around the canvas :-(

Last edited by timcoote; 2010-09-02 at 08:18 AM..