The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

automatic layout problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
if i leave automatic layout turned on (i'm using the third option from the left), whenever i create a child/sibling whatever in the outline, the new item is moved to the center of the screen. if i create a bunch of new items they all end up stacked on top of one another and i have to uncheck/check automatic layout to get the layout fixed. this is in a custom template that is based on a custom diagram style.

if i want the layout to automatically adjust as i'm creating new items, do i need to be doing something different?

Pro OmniGraffle/5.0/release-v136.7

I can't seem to reproduce this on my own, but if you can send in the template and diagram style to omnigraffle@omnigroup.com, I'll be happy to look at it.