The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Viewing Projects in Forecast view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey Everyone, I have a quick question but it might be a feature request and it's for both the iPad and iPhone versions. I was wondering if there was any way of viewing just the projects in the Forecast view instead of each task. I normally live in my projects view and then bounce to Forecast at the beginning of each day to see what's due for the week. It would be nice if I could open and collapse projects in Forecast like I can in every other view on my iPad/iPhone. My projects are pretty detailed and I love Forecast view but the lists look like a mess compared to every other view. Is there an option I'm missing? Or should I be making a feature request? Thanks in advance :)

No, there isn't any such option (at least not that has been publicly disclosed). You should make a feature request (use the Contact Omni item on the Settings page) if you want it. You might also request support for Project mode perspectives, and the ability to create such perspectives on the iOS apps (assuming you do not have the Mac app and have no plans to purchase it) as project mode perspectives would allow you to construct views that ordered your projects by their due dates.