The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dissapearing task when creating new context in inbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

Anyone having this problem? I couldn't find any other thread outlining it, and OG haven't responded to my pleas for help...I create a task (single task) in the inbox, don't give it a project, but create a new context for it by using cmd-enter. I switch views to the context window, the context's there, but the task isn't. What gives? Here's a screencast of it:

http://arts.brunel.ac.uk/gate/screencasts/tasks.mov

David

Ok so it -has- to have a project, otherwise it doesn't exist?

Have you moved it out of the Inbox (manually or via the Clean Up command)? OmniFocus considers everything in the Inbox to be "unprocessed".

To be "processed", the action must either be assigned to a Project, become a Project itself, or be assigned to a Single-Action List.

Last edited by Toadling; 2008-02-12 at 08:07 AM..