The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Adding points to existing lines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason, I cannot seem to add new points to existing lines; the new points are always their own objects and do not influence the existing line. I was once able to add a point to an existing line, but haven't been able to reproduce it.

Any tips?

Also, if I draw a curve and then change the points to display as some shape, say circles, and then then click slowly twice on the line and select "delete," the line will disappear, but the points will remain. Bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subatomicsatan View Post
For some reason, I cannot seem to add new points to existing lines; the new points are always their own objects and do not influence the existing line. I was once able to add a point to an existing line, but haven't been able to reproduce it.
Adding a vertex to a line is possible in OmniGraphSketcher for Mac, but not yet in OmniGraphSketcher for iPad. It's definitely something we'd like to add in and I'll add your note to the development database.

Quote:
Also, if I draw a curve and then change the points to display as some shape, say circles, and then then click slowly twice on the line and select "delete," the line will disappear, but the points will remain. Bug?
Actually, your second tap is selecting just the line without the points; hopefully you can see the selection highlight change if you watch one of the points during the second tap. If you want to delete a line and its points in one action, tap-hold-release on the line to get the edit menu without sub-selecting.