The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OUIEditableFrame truncating? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i'm seeing that the editor control is truncating (on display only) the NSAttributedString passed to it. the actual string remains unchanged- it just isn't displayed in full.

there's quite a bit of code to go through here and, so far, i haven't found where a size restriction might be enforced. it makes sense- give the memory constraints of the devices and all- but i'll need to find another way to work around those constraints.

could anyone point me in the right direction to find and address this?

many thanks!
tom

I believe we've already fixed this internally on the trunk, but I'm not sure which changes are safe to push out yet.

But I think the place you'll want to look is at the definition of OUITextLayoutUnlimitedSize: we've now changed it from 10000 (which is only ~10x the maximum device screen dimension) to 1000000.