The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Errors and weird behavior when adding Document: Data Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm using:
Mac OS X 10.6.1 (latest patches as of 20091005)
OmniGraffle Pro 5.2 (v138.9.0.117994)

When I try to add document data (Author, etc.), I get some funny behavior. Setting the menu to "Authors" and adding my name, I go to save the document and the entry disappears. When I hit the "+" button to add the author again, it adds it to the next line (the first line is now a phantom/invisible entry). Can't select it, can't delete it.

When I quit/relaunch, I'm able to remove the entry and create a new one...then the cycle continues.

I sometimes get this error when doing the above:

Quote:
-[OIInspectorWindow selectAll:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0xcb08b60
I need to store metadata (Authors, title, etc.) but am unable to. Should I revert to an earlier version?

Thanks,
Don