The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Areas of Responsibility - my attempt screws up project lists in drop-down Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I created folders in the library, to try to get some semblance of a view for my Roles in Life

Family
Community
Business 1
Business 2
Hobby
Self

Now these folders show up in the Project drop-down list when adding an action item to the drop down box. But they're not projects, they're folders.

Is this normal, default behavior?

Brian

An empty folder doesn't show up in the project list in the inspector or in the drop-down list in the outline. If you have a project in a folder, the folder's name will appear before the project's name, but on the same line (Work: Rent new office). Are you sure you don't also have a project by the same name (Work : Work)?