The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Default Font in Outline Mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Could anyone please explain how to change the default font for the labels of shapes created in outline mode from Helvetica 12pt.? I see this is not the first time that this has been asked...I have option clicked on the text tool; I have created a new template (though I don't see an option to create a "outline" template); I have removed preference files; and I still have Helvetica 12pt.

I am using the trial version, nothing indicates the trial is less than fully functional, and this has me questioning whether I want to part with $100 or potentially $200; I admit it is a relatively minor detail, but it is driving me nuts.

Regards,

Mark

You'll need to create and apply a Diagram Style to change this -- Really all that's needed is to go to the File Menu --> New Resource --> New Diagram Style, add one shape with the font of choice, save it, and then apply it to a template or new document and you should be good to go.

Well, yep, it works just like it says it does...in the maunal! So note to self: RTFM before you go spewing your frustration. Thank you for your patience, I'm going to go read the manual now.

Regards,

Mark