The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I make an action the 'next action'? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

Just bought the iPad version and can't figure out how to move an action up to the top of the list in a project to make it the next action.

I've tried :
  • holding down on action
  • clicking once on it to bring up it's properties

...neither of which give an option to move it up (or down) the list.

Not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks,
Chris

Click and hold over the text area of the action, after a couple of seconds the edit mode will kick in and you'll see a delete icon on the left and a move handle on the right which will enable you to reorder as you wish..

See the attachment for an example of what it looks like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0009.PNG
Views:	728
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1595  

Ah, thanks!

I don't know what I was doing before but I couldn't see the move handles.

This was very helpful...Thanks!

The latest version of the iPad app features an "Edit" button above the task list that you can use to re-order your actions