The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: lockscreen reminder in iOS 5 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey guys, how are you?

Is it possible to implement lockscreen reminders for the started/due tasks ala the native Reminders app? This will eliminate needing to go into the app to figure out whether I have new tasks that I should do.

Thanks, keep up the great work guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hey guys, how are you?

Is it possible to implement lockscreen reminders for the started/due tasks ala the native Reminders app? This will eliminate needing to go into the app to figure out whether I have new tasks that I should do.

Thanks, keep up the great work guys!
Omnifocus notifications already work in the new style notifications interface, as do calendar reminders for OF generated calendars ;-)