The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF appears in Updates when already updated Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After installing OF on the iPhone, the Updates section of the Apple Store shows OF is available, but when I click on the entry, it says that it is already installed. However, OF does not disappear from the list of available updates.

How do you get rid of it?

I wish I had your problems, the update still isn't up for me :/

that being said, I found this used to happen all the time on pre-2.1 software -- I would uninstall the software completely, then reinstall it and there would be no messages

Unfortunately, I have tried that and it does not work. The non-exsitant update is still there.

Yes, I just downloaded OF for iPhone 1.1 (brilliant; worth waiting for; thanks!).

App Store (on iPhone) says it needs updating from 1.03. iTunes says not…

Is this as simple as a pList string?

TIA for a fix - and thanks again for the mobile app. and ease of synching (I'm using Bonjour)!

Right now the App Store is a little confused: its catalog data thinks v1.0.3 is the latest release, but it's actually offering v1.1 for download. This means that when you download the current v1.1 build, the App Store sees that what you have (v1.1) doesn't match what it thinks is the latest (v1.0.3) and offers to update you again.

The App Store servers will presumably get in sync again soon, but in the meantime you can confirm that you have the latest build by launching OmniFocus, going into the Settings screen, and scrolling to the bottom to verify that the version it lists there is OmniFocus 1.1.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Ken. Now that 1.1 has arrived, the issue is resolved.