The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keeping Actions In OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello I was wondering if there is anyway to have the actions that have been completed stay inside the project until the entire project is completed?

Any help on this would be great!

Welcome to the forums! You can use the View menu to control whether completed items are visible or not. If you select
View -> Availability Filter -> Any Status
the items you've checked off will remain visible. Does that help?

Awesome! thats worked perfectly! thanks Brian!
This program rocks! i run a property management firm in Calgary, Alberta and have been using this program for two weeks. It has made my life so easy!

One other question. Is there any way to make this setting stay on? When I shut down the program and re start it it goes back to normal. Not a huge deal but it would be nice.

There's no way to force it to always be on, but you can use the "Take Snapshot" item under the Perspectives menu to add it to the various views in the app.

So, you'd switch to the default view under that menu, change the setting, then save a snapshot to preserve the new setting. Repeat with Inbox, Project, and Context views and from then on, those views will show completed items.

You can use this same procedure with other View menu settings, and you can make new custom views - called Perspectives - in this menu, as well.