The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Possible of Done App feature to be placed in OF iphone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So i just read on TUAW how Done has one feature i would love to see in OF for the iPhone: List being wallpapers. I personally like this idea a lot but OF on the mac hold me from doing that.
I could see it being done a few ways. Two that come to mind is Perspective base or project based.
source

Anyone else would love to see this feature? or how about away to plug into OF?

Great idea, but you could do the same now with any application I think:

Just use the built-in function to take a picture of your items (home buttone + power button on top) and make that your wallpaper.

I've done this a few times.

ah, good call chriswitt! To have that function be something automatic would be nice. Just tell OF which list you want to make ur background and it'd do it once ur lists are update/changed.
But your idea is a great for now.

I agree with your preference - having OF set it for you would really be handy... Maybe an upcoming feature?

Doesn't sound like Apple let's the app have that kind of control over the phone though. Oh well. :)

Maybe we should ask Google for a SDK they might know about that will get the job done.