The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Delay moving actions from Siri to OmniFocus? [A: they go phone -> iCloud -> phone] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniFocus was working fine with Siri/iCloud and my iPhone. Now when I open OF, it doesn't check iCloud, doesn't capture my Reminder entries. Is something wrong in general? Or has something weird possibly gone wrong with my configuration?

UPDATE: several minutes (10-15) later, OF finally captured my new Reminders.

Yeah, iOS's sandboxing feature means that we can't grab the data directly from Reminders on your device; instead, Reminders sends it up to iCloud and we grab it from Apple's servers. There's a certain amount of delay there, but it's not something we can really work around on our end...